Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dreams Becoming Reality

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but becoming a director is really unrealistic."
Yeah well if i really want it who says i cant work my ass off to get it. Anything is possible. Its called a dream not reality. There's a difference. And why cant dreams become reality? How do we know reality isn’t a dream? We can alter our reality any way we want just like a dream. So really whats the difference between reality and a dream? Is it the fact that a dream there is no obstacles you will face? Because I find it hard to dream and it become harder the older I get to dream big because there’s so many people out there who are major realists and don’t dream big. Well I don’t know about you but they’re my dreams. If you don’t support them then fine, But don’t sit there telling me not to even try. Because if I really want something its worth fighting for. I would be willing to fight for the life of another so why not fight for the happiness of my life? What is the point of life if you aren’t bold and try new things. If you don’t try to achieve the impossible? That’s not life. That like a blank piece of paper. Boring, plain, and you’re not in control of what happens to that paper next. I am in control of my life. I am the author of my book, the creator of my life story. So please explain to me, the difference between Dreams, and reality because I believe that my dreams will become my reality. The difference between those opposites will no longer be differences, I will find the connection and make them both the same. I will make my Dreams, MY Reality.
-Kara Anne

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, you inspire me to not give up on things in life.

    ReplyDelete