Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

Don't Do Drugs Kids

So, lets talk about Pot. Simple no harm drug that even has its benefits, right? That's true, in some cases, but there are those other cases where pot takes over entirely. Now some of you may think oh pot isn't an addictive drug, but its addictive if your an addictive person. Like my brother. Life is hell around here because of him. People who do drugs are too blind to see the other side of things. To realize how it effects the people who are just plain bi standers to their loved ones self destruction. Do you know what its like to come home to a hostile environment almost every night. Or to have to hide in your room to get away from the yelling? Even though it doesn't involve me almost 100% of the time, it still effects me. I choose not to bring friends over to this disaster zone. I hate being home and on weekends, your lucky if you find me home. See my brother is a Jr. has no credits and currently a drop out even though hes constantly telling my mom and dad how he wants to go to school, then as soon as they get him enrolled somewhere he refuses to go because he doesn't want to get up in the morning because he snuck out the night before and hadn't slept. Or what about being in Juvi a few days before Christmas, oh and then running away the week before thanksgiving, Oh yeah and the night of Halloween. And guess what guys, hes been tested, hes only ever done pot. So how is it that a no harm drug is causing a family to break apart. To cause a 16 year old boy to drop out. And I'm not hating on pot, hell i think it should be legal, but i think there should be limitations and that people should pass a psychiatric test before being able to use it so stuff like this doesn't happen. So that family won't have to go through the kind of hell i have to go through on a day to day basis. If you guys are thinking, your brothers just stupid, yeah i agree entirely. He is stupid. But pot doesn't help. And I'm not one of those teens that because my family life sucks ass I'm screwing up in school. I currently have all A's and I'm a Freshman. I know I'm complaining but, i just want people to know how its like to be on the other side of things. To be the one who has to sit there and watched someone they grew up with and love ruin their lives and dig themselves deeper and deeper into a bottomless pit each day. Life sucks, but hey, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment