Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 16, 2014

I Just Want My Bestfriend Back

So my best friend recently moved about an hour away, which isn't that far especially now that i have a car. And when she first moved i went and saw her all the time. Then school started and i started working, but i still saw her often. Then she got a girlfriend. And this is her first relationship and i was happy for her. But i basically lost my best friend. We used to just call each other and face time just to rant and talk about life. Now i maybe talk to her once a month and its never for very long because shes always with her girlfriend. And whenever i try and call her just to talk shes always with her girlfriend and i feel like shes not even my friend anymore. I can't talk to her, she doesn't talk to me. I like her and her new girlfriend but its like i mean nothing to her anymore if i can simply be replaced by her new girlfriend. Ive been friends with her for 5 going on 6 years and we've been best friends for that long and now i feel like shes a stranger. I don't know her anymore. I've been in relationships before where i put my friends aside and didn't treat them well. But i still at least talked to them. Now the only time she starts up a conversation is if she needs something. It just sucks because she was my one go to friend. The one that always had my back that i could always go talk to or hang out with and now i mean i still have friends, but not a best friend like she was. And i feel so alone. I have a boyfriend the same one Ive had for 3 years and he's my best friend but its not the same as a girl best friend cause guys don't understand all the same things. And its hard going from seeing or talking to someone all the time for years and then within a few months just nothing. She wont talk to me anymore. She wont tell me anything. Its just small talk now. And now that everyone is a senior and were all about to go off to college and leave i feel like i have no time to get her back as a friend. Because by the time i do it'll be too late and all the time we had to hang out all the time and enjoy being young and worry free will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment